Good news! PUGB Lite is released and can be used on PCs with inadequate capacity. The game can run on Windows 7 or higher versions. The full version, which was released in 2017, rocked the Gaming Market; thereby motivating the authors to target mobile devices, PlayStation 4 a XBox One users too.
The requirement for downloading the PC version stabbed its compatibility for low-end computer devices. However, the developers have taken this into consideration and have released the PUBG Lite PC free-download version for the enjoyment of this category of fans.
The full version requires purchases and is still available for high-end PCs, PS4, or X-box One, while the mobile version for Android and iOS devices remains free for mobile gamers.
About the PUBG Lite PC Gameplay
The scope of the game is the same irrespective of the version. 100 players are to compete for available resources – weapons, medical kits, etc. – and ensure survival to the end. The rule of the game is that of the survival-of-the-fittest, as shown by the reducing size of the circle. This implies that the player kills other opponents until none is left but himself. The last survivor, i.e. the winner, gets a “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner”.
Download and Install PUBG Lite PC on Windows
Although the graphics have been altered to ensure its compatibility with low-end PC, the game remains as interesting as ever!
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 or higher versions (x64)|
|CPU||Core i3 2.4GHz (performs maximally on a Core i5 2.8GHz)|
|RAM||4GB (performs maximally with 8GB)|
|GPU||Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Recommended: Core i5 2.8GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660/ AMD Radeon HD7870|
If your PC satisfies the requirement highlighted above, you can be sure you will be able to download and install PUBG Lite on your PC.
How to Download and Install PUGB Lite PC Version
Did you meet the requirement above? If yes, use the following steps:
• First, save the executable beta file to your storage. To download, click the button below
• Find the downloaded PUGB Lite, a “PUBG-Lite-Setup.exe” file, in the Downloads folder and run as administrator.
• Give the required permissions to the setup and agree with all installation terms. Watch the installer as it does its thing.
• Once installation is complete, open the PUBG Lite Launcher where you will be required to provide a login details in order to use the app.
Keep your login details.
Alternatively, you can use your Facebook credentials.
• From the new window, click on the button provided to get the installation data.
• At 100%, PUBG Lite PC version is ready for your enjoyment. Just click on “Start”.
• To join other players online, accept the T&Cs to regulate the community of fans. Supply your nickname and you’re good to go!
Note: The game may fail to run or display error messages. This is caused by an outdated or absent drivers or utilities, e.g. Microsoft Visual C++, .NET Framework 4.5.2, Direct X 11. These and other necessary files are available on the PUBG Lite download page.
PUBG Lite game Controls
Thus section is to familiarise you with the Control keys that will be used while playing the game. Don’t you worry about the list. You will soon get used to them!
Movement Keys in PUBG Lite PC Version
- W: Go ahead.
- A: Walk to your left.
- D: walk to your right.
- S: Move back.
- Q: Tilt towards the left.
- E: Tilt towards the right.
Keys for Selection of items in PUBG Lite PC Version
- 7. Medical device
- 8. First aid kit
- 9. Bandage
- 0. Energy drink
- I. Open the handle window
Weapon Selection Keys
- 1. Main weapon
- 2. Secondary weapon
- 3. Pistol
- 4: Melee weapon
- 5. Bomb
Mouse Controls in PUBG Lite PC Version
- Left-click: Shoot
- Right-click: Aim
- Mouse Roller: Change weapon.
- Move mouse: Move camera angle.
Other useful keys in PUBG Lite PC Version
- C: Sit
- X: Claim weapons.
- Z: Squat.
- F : Use / Keep.
- V: Switch the view between FPP / TPP.
- B: Toggle between the preset shooting mode of the gun used.
- M: Use the map.
- CTRL-Left: Walk Left.
- Shift: Run
- SPACE: Jump or climb
PUBG Lite available maps
Unlike in other versions, three maps are currently available in PUBG Lite PC Versions. These are: Erangel, Miramar and Sanhor. The developers are currently working to ensure that the fourth map as requested by users of Mobile, PS4, Xbox One or the full PC version.
This version, nevertheless, comes with a training mode that allows you to practice with 5 to 20 players. For the PUBG Lite for PC, expect more!
PUBG fans can now download the Lite version. It has lower system requirements. The download and installation process is guaranteed a hitch free one if the instructions contained on this page are duly observed. The comment section is opened for remarks, comments and feedbacks. Stay alive!